Inspiring keynotes by female leaders, motivational presentations & small group personal meetings with MBA representatives from top business schools
All online and free of charge
To secure your place now, introduce yourself here:
Who is this online event for?
This interactive live event welcomes women considering furthering their career and education with an MBA and have a passion for advancing in female leadership.
Join online if you are located in North or South America in order to:
- Gain insights from professional women and highly-ranked international business schools such as George Washington University, HULT, Queens University, St. John’s University, The University of Hong Kong, Sauder School of Business, and Washington University in St. Louis.
- Attend panel discussions featuring school representatives and alumni.
- Connect with admission directors during exclusive small group meetings that are pre-scheduled and tailored just for you!
- Learn about post-MBA success stories of female leaders.
What to expect at the event?
- Live interactive discussions - discover the MBA degree, different program formats and how business school impacts your network & career opportunities.
- Small group meetings with business schools - following each school presentation, you could receive an invitation for small group meetings with the schools' admission directors for personal interactions, enhancing your admission prospects.
- Keynote speakers - the event will be open and closed by inspirational and successful women who will share their success stories with you.
How to Access Your Event Experience?
1. Register for the event
2. Follow the instructions from our team sent via email
3. Download the latest version of ZOOM app prior the event
4. Join us preferably from Desktop/ Tablet device
5. Attend your preferred keynote or business school's presentations
6. Join the follow up small group meetings with admission directors
Get to know your event host!
The Women & MBA online event series is organized and hosted by Access Online, a brand specializing in higher education events since 2016.
In 2023, the Women & MBA Global Online Event will take place for a fifth consecutive year. Past editions have featured over 90+ inspiring speakers from diverse institutions (including LinkedIn, PWC, Forté, Amazon, Apple), and thousands of international women who joined online.