How it started
We created Access Online in 2016 with one goal in mind – to provide a welcoming environment where prospective students and school representatives could meet virtually and according to their own convenience. Our team developed an online meeting platform in-house and equipped it with everything needed for productive video conversations. To make the event experience complete, we added interactive tools such as school profiles and useful articles and guides. With free access in every region and country around the world, Access Online welcomes more than 127,000 users each year.
Types of events
Access Online organises several virtual events that enable prospective students to easily connect with international MBA and Master’s programmes. All events are free of charge and highly personalised in their approach to each registered participant. MBA and Master’s candidates get to meet with representatives of the programmes that best match their background. How? When signing up, participants fill in important details about their study preferences. This part of the registration is essential so that attendees can enjoy a productive and personalised event experience.
What to expect on event day
All events by Access Online are hosted on our virtual platform. After signing up, each participant receives a detailed preparation guide via email. The guide includes important tips on how to make the most of the event experience.
On the day of the event, be ready with the technical setup:
- Join the event on a desktop or laptop computer.
- Use the latest version of your internet browser.
- Ensure a stable internet connection.
- Join with Safari browser if using an iOS device.
- Install the ZOOM app on your device for better user experience.
All our Access Online events are taking place at our own virtual event platform.
After registering for either of the events you will receive via email a detailed guide on how to maximize your experience on the evet day.
When joining the event please make sure to follow the advices below:
- We recommend joining the event on Desktop.
- Please use the latest version of your Internet browser and ensure a stable Internet connection.
- If using an iOS device, please join through Safari Browser and have the Zoom app downloaded for better user experience.