Who is the event for?
This interactive online event is open to every woman interested in female leadership.
Join online from any point in the world and gain the necessary insight to build the strategic vision for long-term growth.
- Catch up with the latest trends in female leadership
- Enjoy compelling case studies and talks by keynote presenters and inspirational speakers
- Discover the post-MBA success stories of women leaders
Connect with business schools in 1:1 meetings
1. At the online, LIVE and interactive Women & MBA event you would be able to listen and learn about some of the best business schools globally and their MBA programs
2. Right after the event, our Access Plus team will contact you to arrange your personal meetings with these schools’ representatives
3. Throughout 25 minutes private 1:1 sessions with each preselected school you would be able to discover the MBA program that best fits your needs and wants
Daily program 8 December 2022
16:55 CET EVENT OPENING
Candy Lee LaBalle, MBA Admissions Expert
Founder of LaBalle Admissions Consulting
Anke Middelmann, Director, Global Executive MBA
Nathalie Taquet, MBA Graduate
Hanan Osman Ponchet, MBA Graduate
Olga Sukha, MBA Graduate SKEMA Business School (France)
Dr Louise Nash, Lecturer on Organisation Studies and Human Resource Management
Georgiana Enache, MBA Graduate Class of 2017, Project Manager at 3MetaD
University of Essex: Essex Business School (UK)
Lisa Francis, Director of Admissions
American University: Kogod School of Business (USA)
Kathleen Edwards, Director of Graduate Admissions
Jenny Di, MBA /MPH Candidate, Class of 2023
Emory University: Goizueta Business School (USA)
Debbie Macdeonia, Assistant Dean, Full-Time MBA and Masters Admissions
Southern Methodist University: Cox School of Business (USA)
Estefania Barnuevo, MBA ‘21, Financial Development, Novartis Pharmaceuticals
Jeena Dansingani, MBA Candidate
Derya Yavuz, MBA Candidate
Ksenia Zotina-Linne, Senior Assistant Director
Bentley University Business School (USA)
Prof. Dr. Ona C. Miller, Founder & President
The Global Female Civility Leadership Institute
Catherine Casey, Marketing Expert
Founder of Small Business Academy
Who we are
The Women & MBA online event series is organised and hosted by Access Online – a brand specialising in higher education events since 2016.
In 2023, the Women & MBA Global Online Event will take place for a fifth consecutive year. Past editions have featured over 80 inspiring speakers (such as Loredana Padurean, Dr Lisa Ordonez, and Claire de Carteret), diverse institutions (including LinkedIn, PWC, and Forté), and hundreds of international women who joined online.