During the event you will:
- Interact online with MBA Admission Directors One-to-One during a series of 25-minute individual video calls
- Impress Business Schools with your desire to grow and look into the future
- Have your profile carefully matched with the Business Schools that correspond to your goals and expectations
- Take part in panel discussions featuring school representatives and alumni, useful presentations and webinars
Why register today?
- Secure your attendance at this personalised free online event
- Meet individually with Business Schools that best fit your aspirations and profile
- Receive comprehensive guidance and support from our consulting team
- Enter a draw for a EUR 1,000 scholarship
- Gain exclusive access to the 2022 Access MBA Guide
- All online attendees are entitled to a free 30-minute orientation session on Unimy.com
- Enter a raffle for an online course by GMAT Prep provider Manhattan Review
- Receive a 50% discount on a 2-day Self-development course by Andleen Consulting.
- Get a full leadership or emotional intelligence report by GRC (Harrison Assessments Solution Partner).
- 5% discount on admission processing and test trainings internationally by Mack IV Consult
- Win a free Executive Membership valued €750 from the professional networking group of women - Al-Sahm Women
Access Online MBA provides a unique free consulting service to each candidate eligible for international MBA admission. Our in-house MBA experts carefully assess each candidate's registration profile and guide them to the best business education options. Industry leader in One-to-One events, we have over 15 years of experience in MBA selection and preparation for admissions.
17:00 - 17:25: "How to choose the best funding option for your studies - case studies and strategies", presentation by Shruti Parashar, MBA admission consultant at Goalisb
18:30 - 19:30: Financial help for international students, interactive consultations with MPower Financing
17:30 - 21:15: One-to-One Meetings with Top Business Schools
** Schedule is in Singapore time zone (GMT+8)
My meetings with the business schools were very helpful; definitely better and more efficient than a fair. I will apply to one of the schools that I met today.