During the event you will:
- Interact online with MBA Admission Directors One-to-One during a series of 25-minute individual video calls
- Impress Business Schools with your desire to grow and look into the future
- Have your profile carefully matched with the Business Schools that correspond to your goals and expectations
- Take part in panel discussions featuring school representatives and alumni, useful presentations and webinars
Why register today?
- Secure your attendance at this personalised free online event
- Meet individually with Business Schools that best fit your aspirations and profile
- Receive comprehensive guidance and support from our consulting team
- Enter a draw for a USD 1,000 scholarship
- Gain exclusive access to the 2022 Access MBA Guide
- All online attendees are entitled to a free 30-minute orientation session on Unimy.com
- 50% discount on GMAT® Complete Course offered by AnalystPrep
- 50% off an initial hour of GMAT tutoring offered by MyGuruEdge
- Receive а PHP 10,000 discount for the September cycle of online GRE / GMAT Ultimate Preparation Class in 2022 by the Princeton Review
- 10% discount with promo code GIVEME10 for participants who sign up for Gateway+ Postgraduate Bundle on https://gateway-plus.com/plans/
Access Online MBA provides a unique free consulting service to each candidate eligible for international MBA admission. Our in-house MBA experts carefully assess each candidate's registration profile and guide them to the best business education options. Industry leader in One-to-One events, we have over 15 years of experience in MBA selection and preparation for admissions.
17:00 - 17:25: "How to choose the best funding option for your studies - case studies and strategies", presentation by Shruti Parashar, MBA admission consultant at Goalisb
18:30 - 19:30: Financial help for international students, interactive consultations with MPower Financing
17:30 - 21:15: One-to-One Meetings with Top Business Schools
** Schedule is in Singapore time zone (GMT+8)
The format is quite compact, with many schools at the same time and place, and I had the opportunity to ask questions and get answers one-on-one right away.