Network and meet with MBA admission directors and fellow prospective MBA candidates from all over the globe. Head start your career growth with an MBA from a top business school during One-to-One or small group video calls.
Join now FOR FREE
During the event you will:
- Interact online with MBA Admission Directors One-to-One during a series of 25-minute individual video calls
- Impress Business Schools with your desire to grow and look into the future
- Have your profile carefully matched with the Business Schools that correspond to your goals and expectations
- Take part in panel discussions featuring school representatives and alumni, useful presentations and webinars
Why register today?
- Secure your attendance at this personalised free online event
- Meet individually with Business Schools that best fit your aspirations and profile
- Receive comprehensive guidance and support from our consulting team
- Enter a draw for a USD 1,000 scholarship
- Gain exclusive access to the 2022 Access MBA Guide
- All online attendees are entitled to a free 30-minute orientation session on Unimy.com
- 50% discount on GMAT® Complete Course offered by AnalystPrep
- 50% off an initial hour of GMAT tutoring offered by MyGuruEdge
How One-to-One meetings work
Step 1: Complete the online registration form above. We review each profile and call the candidates to gain a detailed understanding of their MBA projects, their motivation, and help them identify their options.
Step 2: After that, we evaluate each MBA candidate's preferences and requirements and match them with the most appropriate business schools.
Step 3: Those selected for One-to-One meetings receive a list of their scheduled meetings with the business schools.
12:00 - 12:30: Webinar on essay writing & interview preparation by Benefit Prep
12:30 - 16:15: One-to-One Meetings with Top Business Schools
14:00 - 14:30: "How to Get Into a GLOBAL MBA?" by LaBalle Admissions
*Schedule is in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)
The format is quite compact, with many schools at the same time and place, and I had the opportunity to ask questions and get answers one-on-one right away.